Monday, August 21, 2006

Naik Family

HI.
My name is Girish kumar Naik, I am from Kolkata , a beautyful city of India. Originally I was born and brought up in Orissa. My paternal house is in Orissa a state of india.A beautiful State where you get love ,harmony and peaceful enviroments.
For my service under Dept. of Revenue , Govt. of India ,Central Excise & Customs Dept., I moved to state of West Bengal 28 years ago and settled here since then.
My wife : Jyostna Rani Naik
My son : Vikranta Kesari Naik born in 1987 and
Daughter : Neha Sinorita Naik born in 1990 also part of my family.
My wife jyostnarani is a good singer and was an All India Radio announcer at Sambalpur before her marriage. now she is a house wife and take cares of her responsibility at home. She is a Master degree holder with a bachelor degree in education but preferred to be a housewife than a service holder.
About Her paternal relationship :
Mrs Sudeshna Patel,MA,BEd., wife of Dr. Mahendra Patel .
Miss Krishna Patel, a well known Folk Singer of western Orissa.Radio/TV artist.
Mrs. Sandhyarani Patel, MA, BEd. presently serving as a P.G.teacher in Central School , Paradeep, Orissa. She is married to a Port Engineer Sri Khetra Mohan Patel.
Sri Girija sankar Patel,
Sri Umakanta Patel and
Sri Srikanta Patel
are the three brothers who are presently employed in different jobs viz. private sector, govt. sector and NGO sector respectively.
My own : I am the elder of all of my 6 brothers and sisters. After the death of my father in 1981, I took the total responsibility of the family and gave married to 2 sisters and proper education to the 3 brothers .
Sri Bhubaneswar Naik is in Army, sri Rasbihari Naik is a school teacher and Bedabyasa Naik is working in a private farm at present.
One sister is married to a Bank Officer and the younger is married to a farmer.
**********************************
Village: TALPATIA.
Post Office; Talpatia
dist: JHARSUGUDA
ORISSA PIN NO :768204
**********************************
Education;-
At Talpatia Up to High school, 1961-62 to 1972-73
Jharsuguda L.N. College , 1973-74 to 1976-77
Sambalpur LLR Law college 1977-78to 1979-80
-----------------------------------------------------------

No comments: